10 PROPOSAL IDEAS THEY'LL NEVER FORGET!
Ready to pop the question? We LOVE engagements!
Here are a few ideas to help you out. If none of these are original enough for you, visit us at Ragnar Jewellers Ltd. and we'll help you plan a personalized proposal they will always remember!
- If you're savvy on the web, create a website and give it a unique name like "JohnSmithLovesSarahJones.com" or whatever you think best represents your love. Send the link in an email, and make sure they check it while you're around. On the website, make a slide show of pictures of you both together, in chronological order since you met. At the end of the slideshow, add text that asks ," Will You Marry Me?" Maybe have a picture of you holding the ring on the last slide!
- Timing is everything. If you have a lot of mutual friends, plan a surprise party at your house. Create a Facebook group titled "Will You Marry Me, (First Name, Last Name)?" Make sure they get Facebook on her mobile phone. Then, on your way home from work, invite them to the Facebook group right before the party begins. Try to plan it so they are looking at it right when you open the door to your house.
- Go to a movie together, and arrange to have an advertisement playing before the movie begins, which pops the question on the screen! This idea can also work well after the movie, especially if it's a love story. Just make sure to stay for the credits.
- Plan a romantic vacation away together. Call a limousine company to pick you up from the airport and have them hold a sign that says "Will you marry me?" Make sure the limo is stocked with some nice champagne or whatever they likes. This should start your trip off with a romantic kick, and make your vacation a memorable one.
- Have a date at a nice place which can accommodate several people. Have a group of friends waiting around the corner or in another room. When the proposal goes well, have a text message ready to be sent, so they can all come out and celebrate the great news with you both.
- If you're both runners, write the proposal question in chalk along the usual running route. Plan to go together that morning, and bring the engagement ring with you. Just for the sake of suspense, write their first name on the sidewalk, then a quarter mile later, write their last name, and then a quarter mile after that, write the full question on the sidewalk: Will You Marry Me? Present the ring then, and get down on one knee.
- Make a playlist including songs that represent your love for each other. The songs don't have to be literal like "Let's Get Married," although it might give a few exciting hints. At the end of the playlist, pop the question.
- Family is important. Book a special day for your future spouse and their mother at the spa. Treat them to the works. Tell their mother about what you plan on doing so that she can be in on it too. At the end of the massage, walk in the room and propose!
- Pull out the special engagement ring box from Ragnar Jewellers Ltd.. Open the box and show the ring, looking deep into their eyes. Pull the ring out of the box and say that the ring itself represents your strong connection with each other. Say that the center diamond represents your love for each other, which shines brighter than the sun. Proclaim if they marry you, that your love will be everlasting like this diamond, made from the strongest material found on earth.
- Make a list of every single thing that you love about them, and have it printed on nice paper with elegant font. Read the list out loud and when you reach the end, get down on one knee. The last thing you list could be that they said yes when you proposed today!